Climate Change Scholarship
Aziz Foundation/ Imperial College Business School
The Aziz Foundation is pleased to announce that it is offering a Masters Scholarship at Imperial College Business School for the 2023-24 academic year.
The scholarship offers a unique opportunity for an exceptional Muslim student active in British Muslim communities and keen to build bridges with all parts of British society. The student will have the commitment and intelligence to support and represent Muslim communities in wider society, as well as the credibility to bring and explain new learning experiences back to the community, and will thus create mutual understanding between Muslims and others and contribute to the creation of a more cohesive society. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee for the MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance programme.
The scholarship will cover the full home tuition fees for a Masters in Climate Change, Management and Finance.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Have an offer (or have submitted a complete application) to the MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance programme for September 2023 entry.
- Have an upper second class or equivalent undergraduate degree from a reputable, internationally recognised university.
- Be active within their local and/or faith community and demonstrate a desire to develop intellectual skills within a multi-faith/secular environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to community/societal development and good relations work through public leadership.
- Be eligible for Home fee status at the University.
Step 1 – Apply to Imperial College Business School
Apply to Imperial College Business School.
Complete an application to the MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance programme for September 2023 entry by Monday 5 June 2023.
The Scholarship is dependent upon you being accepted by Imperial College Business School.
Step 2 – Apply to Imperial College Business School for the Scholarship
Please submit the statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7th July. Remember to include your full name and your CID in your email.
Step 3 – Attend the Interview
If called, please attend the interview with Imperial College Centre Business School and the Foundation. Interviews will be held in July/August.
Please note that we will only contact you if you have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us, then please assume that in this instance your application has not been successful.
The Aziz Foundation welcomes informal enquiries from candidates considering an application. Enquiries should be made to email@example.com.